Please fill out the form below to report a problem/issue with one of our city parks or recreation area.

Please do not use this form to report a crime. CALL 911 or report crime to the Police Department

  • Your information

    At a minimum, please provide us with your email address so that we may contact you if we have questions regarding your report.
  • City Park/Rec Area Problem:

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • For example: "Restroom at Island Park"