Park Facility Reservation Policies
Policy for Shelter House Reservations, Commercial Tents and Bleachers
Reservations for a park facility and non-park facility usage of picnic tables require a permit so as to avoid overbooking.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations may be made in person, by telephone, or by our online form(s). Reservations give park guests exclusive use of the facility stated on the permit and its immediate surrounding area from the duration of time noted on the permit.
- Permits will be issued for the ensuing year beginning the first business day in January. Available April 1 – October 15. Permits and Scheduling available at City Hall, 444 9th Street.
- The facility permit must be carried with the permit holder on the day(s) of the event. This permit shows proof of the reservation; in case of non-posting on a shelter house this permit has priority.
- Reservations made over the telephone must be paid in full within two (2) weeks of the date of reservations. If not paid in full, applicant may lose the reservation date.
- Refunds will be available for cancellations made at least two (2) business days prior to the scheduled event.
- Persons using City Park Facilities shall agree to indemnify the City of any and all damages by any person or persons attending the event and all damages to any persons or property.
Minnesota Sales Tax is not included in the Fees
Park Facility Usage Fees
Large shelter house at Cottonwood Lake (Tegels) Park, Island Park or Kastle Kingdom: $40.00 daily + sales tax. Renter must make arrangements to haul out any garbage or waste created by their event.
Newly Adopted 1/30/06: Commercial Tent Usage – $25.00 per day + sales tax
Permit is required for the use of any Commercial Tents within the Park System. Rate $25.00 per day + sales tax. Permit holder is responsible for Gopher Locates and the disposal of refuse at their expense. The Park Superintendent has the authority to decide whether or not a tent can be erected within a park.
Windom City Hall
Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
Windom City Hall
444 9th Street, P.O. Box 38
Windom, MN 56101-0038
- Cancelled – Special Meeting Scheduled for November 22nd at 5:00 p.mNovember 22, 2022 - 9:19 am
- Windom Police Dept. Public Hearing – Unmanned Aerial System (Drone) PolicyNovember 17, 2022 - 8:49 am
- ORDINANCE NO. 195, 2ND SERIESOctober 19, 2022 - 11:12 am
- Fair Housing – Where You Live is Your ChoiceOctober 18, 2022 - 12:28 pm
- Bids For Hay/Grass LandJuly 1, 2022 - 3:28 pm