Celebrate National Library Week!
Libraries play a critical role in the happiness of Americans. Communities that spend
more on libraries, parks and highways are shown to support the well-being of community
Patrick Flavin. State government public goods spending and citizens’ quality of life.
Social Science Research, 2018; DOI: 10.1016/j.ssresearch.2018.11.004
April is Fine Free Month!
Look under the couch, Look under the bed!
Return those overdue items, without the dread!
It’s Fine Free month, Hip Hip Hooray!
Return those items without delay!!!
Every Tuesday at 4:00, join Nancy for stories, music and fun!!!
Preschool – Kindergarten aged kids are welcome to join the fun!
Every Thursday at 4:00, join Nancy for stories, music and fun!!!
Elementary aged kids are welcome to join the fun
SUMMER LIBRARY PROGRAM
In preparation for the 2022 Summer Library Program, “Read beyond the Beaten path ” we are hosting a Design a Bookmark Contest.
WINNERS: One bookmark from each age group will be chosen by Windom Library Board members based on the rules below. The four winners will be printed into bookmarks for this summer to be handed out to our library patrons. All bookmarks will be displayed in the library to spotlight your creativity.
- Create a design based on the Summer Reading Theme: “Read beyond the beaten path.”
- Draw a design within the black lines of the rectangular template provided. (Pick up at the library)
- All artwork must be original and cannot include copyrighted materials (ex: famous super heroes, princesses, or cartoon characters).
- Designs must on the template provided.
- Bookmarks will be judged on: relevance to the theme, creativity, originality, and neatness. (Spelling counts!)
- One entry per person.
- All entries become property of the Windom Public Library
DEADLINE – Return contest entries on or before April 29.
For more information print the documents below or the forms are available at the Windom Library.
Windom City Hall
Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
Windom City Hall
444 9th Street, P.O. Box 38
Windom, MN 56101-0038
- Cancelled – Special Meeting Scheduled for November 22nd at 5:00 p.mNovember 22, 2022 - 9:19 am
- Windom Police Dept. Public Hearing – Unmanned Aerial System (Drone) PolicyNovember 17, 2022 - 8:49 am
- ORDINANCE NO. 195, 2ND SERIESOctober 19, 2022 - 11:12 am
- Fair Housing – Where You Live is Your ChoiceOctober 18, 2022 - 12:28 pm
- Planned Maintenance Electric OutageAugust 30, 2022 - 2:27 pm