Welcome to WEX! (former Administrator Further)
WEX Member Info FAQ Sheet – Click here for more information
MHC has selected WEX to be your new administrator for spending accounts (FSA, DCA, HSA) and VEBA plans (currently administered by Further).
We take great pride in providing superior service and look forward to working with you. We understand the importance of being reimbursed in a timely manner and we want to make sure your satisfaction is always being met. During this transition, we ask for your patience while we work to transfer all your data from Further to WEX Health Inc.
Existing Plan information and assets (HSA/VEBA) will soon transfer to WEX, resulting in a transition period that will begin on August 18, 2022 to and end between September 21 and September 26, 2022, during which you will not have access to your funds. Details on what to expect are below.
Claims and Premium Reimbursement Processing
You should continue to submit claims as you normally do with Further through August 18, 2022. After August 18, 2022, no new claims will be accepted by Further. All login portals with Further will be locked August 22, 2022, as we prepare to move plans.
If you have a claim that was not submitted to Further, you may submit this claim with WEX after the transition period lifts.
For reimbursements, most medical expenses have a window of time allowing you to hold payments until your account becomes available. Fill your prescriptions prior to 8/18/22 if you’re able to. During the transition period, you will need to use an alternate form of payment. Once the transition period is lifted, you will be able to be reimbursed.
To expedite and ensure an orderly transition of your account, 100% of your account will be liquidated by Further on August 22, 2022. Further will transfer assets to our new custodian on September 6, 2022.
VEBA. Assets will be reinvested into the Lincoln Stable Value Fund that offers a guaranteed rate of return.
HSA. Once the accounts are established, members will be prompted to accept terms and conditions and make new investment choices upon initial login. Members will need to accept these terms and conditions within their new online account in order to access their HSA funds. If any additional information is needed from members as part of this process, WEX will proactively reach out to them directly.
FSA. The prior elections and claim reimbursement totals will be transitioned to WEX as part of the transition. Once the transition is complete at WEX, the FSA will display/be accessible.
You will soon receive an Enrollment Confirmation email with instructions on how to access your new online account. The online account (anticipated to be available for login on or before September 5, 2022) allows you to:
- Check your balance
- Get instant updates on the status of your claims
- File a claim and upload documentation
- You will be able to file retro claims with dates of service during the transition period
- Scan an item’s barcode to determine if it’s eligible for reimbursement (mobile app only)
- Order additional cards or report a card as lost or stolen
- Access the Knowledgebase to quickly search for answers to your questions
- Obtain information on the investment options & manage your investment allocations
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to reference the attached FAQ document. Once your plan goes live with WEX, our Participant Services team will be here to assist you!
We look forward to working with you!
WEX Health Inc.
Note: All dates are approximate and subject to minor changes based on the actual transfer of assets and corresponding data files.
Get Healthy Your Way
You’ll get secure, 24/7 access to:
· An Omada health coach to keep you on track
· Devices you need like a scale and/or glucose meter
· A personalized dashboard to guide your journey
· An online community tailored to your interests
Reach your health goals, one step at a time.
· We’ll create a personalized path to help you get there.
· Ongoing one-on-one health coaching
· Connected scale to monitor progress
· Nutrition tips, ideas, and recipes
Stay on top of diabetes
· Specialized coaching from a certified diabetes specialist
· Connected devices you need to monitor your glucose
· Immediate feedback on glucose readings
Improve your overall health
· Strategies to sleep better and manage stress
· Interactive lessons to build healthy habits
· Techniques to overcome challenges
It only takes a few minutes to get started.
Get started: omadahealth.com/mhc
Yours in health,
The Minnesota Health Consortium Team and Medica
Beginning Tuesday, May 25th the City will begin insect fogging. The City will be fogged throughout the Summer as needed on Tuesdays and Fridays weather permitting. The fogging operations will begin around 8:30 p.m. and take about 3 1/2 hours .
2021 Electric Rebates
ATTENTION WINDOM MUNICIPAL UTILITY RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS:
Beginning April 15, 2021, we would like to request all residential customers to apply for their residential rebates in our new online portal.
- Visit the following link https://energyinsight.p3.enertrek.com/ to begin this process.
- If you applied for any rebates for your home in a paper format prior to April 15, 2021, no further action is needed from your end.
- For any questions, please call or email:
- If you have any questions about rebates for your business, please call or email the above for more information.
Windom Municipal Utility
444 9th Street │ 507-831-6151
Telephone – Public Notice
- Telephone – Public Notice