Archive for month: April, 2023
The Heart Health webinar is the first Wellness Activity for 2023 and counts towards an activity for receiving the annual $500 Wellness Incentive.
Please register below and watch the event. Once completed email Cheryl.Ulferts@windommn.com to receive credit for attending the event.
Minnesota Healthcare Consortium along with Medica and Omada are inviting you and your staff to attend a Webinar on Wednesday, April 26 at 12:00 – 1pm! An Omada health coach will focus on heart health during this one-hour webinar. The event is free and offered to all insurance pool members. Learn more about the webinar by clicking the link below.
REGISTRATION LINK Omada Heart Health Webinar – CLICK HERE to register through EventBrite
- Click on “Reserve a Spot” and fill in the information required.
- Remember there is no cost for this event.
- Reminder that you are a member of the SWWC Service Cooperative.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration along with the option to add the event to your calendar.
- The zoom link for the event will be available through EventBrite invitation 30 minutes prior to the event.
We understand that not all members can take time out of their day for a webinar, therefore the webinar will be recorded for those who register and are unable to attend. Please share this invitation with your staff.
We are excited to work alongside Medica and Omada to bring this webinar to you and your staff!
Thank you and hope to “see” you at the event!