If you’re living with type 2 diabetes, you know it’s no walk in the park. But there are things you can do—small steps you can take, starting right now—that can make a big difference. Your Omada health coach (a Certified Diabetes Educator) is here to help you identify those steps and work towards your unique goals together.
See if you’re eligible at omadahealth.com/mhc
Track your glucose levels, weight, and activity all in one place.
- Get a glucose meter and as many test strips as you need
- Receive a wireless scale connected to your account
- Get personalized feedback based on your readings
Manage highs and lows
Find sustainable ways to level up your energy.
- Get help managing (or potentially reducing) medications
- Make sense of patterns with the help of your coach
- Gain powerful problem-solving skills for any challenge
Eat better, move smarter
Discover easy ways to sneak healthy choices into daily life.
- Learn how food, activity, sleep, and stress relate to diabetes
- Adopt small lifestyle changes that can lead to lower A1C results
- Gain practical carb counting tips for managing blood glucose
Get support and accountability
Stay motivated to reach your evolving goals
- Receive ongoing advice from a Certified Diabetes Educator
- Make daily progress through a customized action list
- Log in from anywhere with 24/7 mobile and online access
Don’t forget: Omada also supports people who want to lose weight and reduce their risks of developing chronic conditions.
If you or your family members are at risk for type 2 diabetes or heart disease, or are living with type 2 diabetes, and enrolled in our Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota health plan, Minnesota Healthcare Consortium will cover the entire cost of the program (a $650+ value).
Take the first step today. See if you’re eligible at omadahealth.com/mhc
Blue Cross® and Blue Shield® of Minnesota and Blue Plus® are nonprofit independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.